Change Booking Request
Tell us how to modify your booking. It's best to complete the form below with your instructions, and we will send an email to get your authority to process any extra charges.
Baggage, Seat and Meal Request/Information
Please use this form, when you would like to request baggage information, seat allocations or a special meal request.
Please advise if you wish to cancel or refund your booking. It's best to complete a short form with your instructions, and we will send the request to the Airline on your behalf. Please note that some tickets may not be refundable.
Please use this form if you would like us to resend your E-ticket. We can then search our system and resend the information. Note: it may take up to 24 hours for your ticket to arrive following your booking notification. Please do check your spam and junk mail folders.
Passenger Name Correction Request
Due to increased airline security, passenger names on tickets must match passport details. Its best to complete this short form with your instructions.
- The name on your travel document (passport) must match the name on your ticket at all times.
- Middle names are required for itineraries involving travel to USA.
- Most airlines do not allow name changes. Name corrections may be allowed at a fee.
- To help us check with the airline if a name correction is required or allowed, please attach a copy of your passport and send us an email.
- If the required change is in your Surname, due to a change of your marital status, please attach a copy of your marriage certificate as well.
Connecting City Accommodation Request
Please use this form when you are requesting accommodation where the airline has an overnight connection.
Update Contact Details
Use this form if your contact details have changed since you made your booking.
Please use this form when we have asked you to send your Passport Information.
Add Infant To Booking Request
Please use this form if you wish to add a new born infant to your booking. We will advise via email any airline costs and request your authority to proceed with the addition.